Thursday 3 December 2015

Umm.. What's a Blog?

Yes, that's what I asked when my assistant said "You should have a blog". She laughed at me, and asked where I've been for the last ten years or so. I gave her the look. You know, the look that's designed to kill a man at 20 paces, but only serves to make her laugh harder. You see, she's been my assistant for decades and knows me well. Too well, sometimes.

She gave me the history: 'weblog' shortened to blog for the lazy. And there she goes, rolling her eyes at me again. Not lazy. It's evolved into it's own word. Funny, I thought that weblog was its own word. What do I know? I am just an old countess, learning the ways of the internet. Because my assistant won't do it for me anymore.

So here I am, blogging away. 

And what will I blog about? Well, anything and everything. From things I like to things I despise. Reviews on books I've read, products I've purchased, vacations I've taken. And anything else you'd like my opinion on.  I'll let you know if it's worth a tiara, or worth the trash.


Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment